Our own 'Wilco' range of headsets offer supreme sound quality and comfort. These mid-range headsets will suit a variety of budgets for student pilots up to our top quality noise-reduction headset with bluetooth.
These headsets have been tested by our founder, Chris Wilkinson, who is a pilot and instructor. They have been tested over six months in multiple aircraft to ensure durability, quality and comfort. They are lightweight and do not sit heavy on the head so are comfortable to wear for hours at a time.
The sound quality is crisp and clear with the faux leather ear cushions providing ultimate comfort. A number of our headsets are noise-reduction, which lower background noise giving a clearer sound quality for air traffic control and other pilots.
All headsets come with a comfortable fleece headband, faux leather ear cushions, and a Wilco headset bag. AA batteries are also provided for ANR headsets.
Carbon Fibre ANR with Bluebooth with faux leather cushions.
All headsets come with a comfortable fleece headband, faux leather ear cushions, and a Wilco headset bag. AA batteries are also provided.
- Ultra lightweight at 255g
- Active noise reduction rated at 30dB
- Passive noise reduction rated 23db
- Bluetooth enabled for music and phone calls
- Ultra comfortable faux leather ear cushions
- Auxiliary 3.5mm audio input (cable included)
- 3-way audio priority switch (1: intercom priority, 2: all audio sources, 3: intercom only)
- 3 colour power/battery status LED
- 4-function bluetooth status LED
- Uses 2 AA batteries (included)
- Made of real carbon fibre
- Premium speakers and microphone for crystal clear audio